Exciting opportunities are now available for Personal Care Attendants to join our team.
Personal Care Attendants
We are looking for suitably experienced Personal Care Attendants who are willing to work as part of our maternity leave/weekend shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Either a Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged Care or similar qualification
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What you can expect from us:
- Attractive hourly rates
- A Person Centred Model of Care
- A friendly, social & collaborative team
- Career progression opportunities
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate.
Please send a cover letter and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org